Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mother Mother I am sick


In the past 3 weeks, there were times when I seriously felt like I was going to get sick. The girls were coughing for a while and I thought that the virus had finally caught up with me. But thanks to my trusted companion, AIRBORNE, I was able to regain my strength almost immediately and dodge the virus completely.Today though, I woke up after sleeping straight for about 10 hours, something I have not done in a very long time. I didn't even do it on purpose, it seemed my body went on sleep/rest mode on its own. I was shocked when I looked at the clock to see what time it was and when I stood up to go to the bathroom, I felt dizzy and sick! I don't know if I should blame last night's gimmick. But I didn't go home too late and I slept almost right away after taking a shower. I guess I've just been tired lately. As soon as I had the strength to go downstairs, I immediately got myself a glass of water and turned to AIRBORNE again. I've had 3 glasses since then and I'm feeling much better now, although still not my usual self. If you haven't discovered AIRBORNE yet, then it's time you tried it. Unfortunately, I think the only store that carries it locally is True Value. And as expected, the retail price is quite ridiculous compared to the $4.99 you have to shell out for the box you see in the picture I posted here. Thank God for online ordering and relatives in the US, I always have access to it! Take care everyone and don't get sick. The weather is still really weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment