Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sabine's first bump

She likes to wear Anissa's shirts, no matter how big or long they are. After taking her morning bath today, she again found one of her sister's shirts and wore it. It happened too fast. She stood up from where she was playing, stepped on the shirt's hem and fell. She refused the ice pack (being stubborn as usual) so in the end, here's what she got:



Dagger look! She hated me and Yayay for insisting on the ice pack.


Was she still angry about the icepack? Or the fact that I was taking photos? Hehehe...


In this photo she was telling me, "Mommy, no mow peechuys!"

In all fairness? This incident could've happened a lot earlier, because Sabine is super hyperactive and doesn't stop at anything. Thankfully, it was a minor fall and didn't involve the stairs, which she is fond of using when no one's looking. DH was a nervous-wreck, as expected. He asked me to text the pedia a gazillion times to ask what we should do and didn't want to believe me when I told him that the ice pack would do the trick. MEN!

Hope that "owee" goes away soon, Bubba!

No comments:

Post a Comment