Sunday, September 7, 2008

Like My New Layout?

After months of preparation, my blog's new look is finally here!
Nope, I didn't do this myself. I'm absolutely clueless and lazy when it comes to these things.

Enter...PAPERBACK DESIGNS! I'm so glad I discovered them through Didi, who also commissioned Vanessa to do her blog layout. I wanted something unique and personalized and Vanessa definitely came through for me. From the colors to the photos to the fonts...she executed each requested detail wonderfully!

Tell me what you think, okay? =)

VANESSA...thanks again for all the work!

To see more of Paperbackdesigns' portfolio and in case anyone is interested in their services, please go to : http://paperbackdesigns.blogspot.com

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!

    it's so cute!!! :)

    Love love love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new lay out! Keep the blogs coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa...thanks much again! =)

    Didi...glad you like it. Thanks to you for the referral =)

    Isah...hey is that really you??? Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the personalized pictures best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, anna! I searched high and low for those photos and had to narrow them down pa nga. I wanted to use a few more but hindi na kaya. I'm glad you like them =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice
    --mike--
    gourmandtales.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete