Monday, August 1, 2011

National Bookstore Online



I recently discovered that my favorite, National Bookstore now has an online shopping site! I know right? I have this thing for bookstores (and drugstores). Just like Neal has this thing for hardware stores. Everytime we're in the mall, I can't miss stopping by National Bookstore if they have a branch in the vicinity.

The site is pretty easy to navigate. I spent an hour or two today in the Books section, hoping to find an interesting title. But I somehow got sidetracked so I'll go back to doing that tomorrow. I haven't tried ordering yet, but a friend says they're very efficient.


I'm careful not to introduce my kids to this because I'm so sure they'll make it a habit to check and that's not very good for my wallet.

Visit http://nationalbookstore.com to see what I'm talking about





No comments:

Post a Comment