Monday, August 31, 2009

How do you cap a stressful week?


In my case, I had first planned on going to the URBAN BAZAAR at the Rockwell Tent on Saturday afternoon, before heading home from work. But in the car, after only less than 15 minutes of travel, I began to feel so sleepy and tired from working til midnight the night before. I decided to forego my original plan and instead called up NAILS AT HOME (with fingers crossed), hoping I could still get an appointment for the same day. MIRACLES DO HAPPEN hahaha!!! I was able to get one at 5:30 and told them to please note that aside from my usual mani-pedi, I badly needed a 30-minute Tension Release massage on my legs and feet, which had been complaining from the previous day.

Yesterday though, I thought of dropping by the bazaar anyway since Sabine was to take her afternoon nap and I had nothing else to do. So while she slept, I "escaped" and drove off to Rockwell (wow, it's been a while since I was last behind the wheel...it felt so good especially on a Sunday when there's zero traffic). The bazaar was packed so I only made one round and promised myself I'd get the first thing I liked. So...I ended up with these!

From a stall called SUMMERSAULT. The shoes are supposedly Korea-made and they were dirt cheap at P900! I scrutinized the leather, stitching and espadrille detailing and almost immediately after they found my size, I shouted SOLD! I left right after and proceeded to Rustan's Supermarket (where I ended up with more bags).
It felt really, really good to have gone around by myself. No pressure whatsoever. I plopped in bed as soon as I got home, woke up at 8pm just in time for dinner and slept again at 11pm hehehe!

Today's even better because I didn't have to wake up at 5:30am! Hope you're all enjoying the long weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment