Monday, January 3, 2011

Ensogo Deal : Ysa Diamond Peel and Facial Session

I've just jumpstarted 2011 with this fabulous deal I found on Ensogo! A diamond peel with facial session for only P312 (originally priced at P1,500+). I got two vouchers, one for me and another one for my teenager.

This is my first time to purchase from Ensogo so I really don't know how efficient the service is. I'm supposed to settle what's due within 24 hours (quite tight, if you ask me) and I chose BDO as my payment option. You can also settle via Paypal if you have an account or use or Bancnet account as well. Other payment deposit options are BPI and Metrobank.

Will keep everyone posted on this. Meantime, I'm looking forward to our mother-daughter skincare bonding.

2 comments:

  1. Hi just curious were u able to avail this yet? How was it dealing with Ensogo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to avail of this because the vouchers went to my cousin. I, however, purchased a couple more vouchers from Ensogo recently. So far, so good. I got my vouchers 2 days after I emailed my deposit slips.

    ReplyDelete