Saturday, May 4, 2013

Spotted Online : Oryspa's Rice Water Aromatic Essence


I saw this via a blog whose owner I can't even remember anymore :) 

That was around last year, but even before I could go to the nearest Echostore to buy a bottle, a friend already gave me one (plus their massage oil) soon after I was diagnosed with breast cancer. 

Oryspa carries spa products that have rice bran as its main ingredient. According to their website, "rice bran is high in omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin B which are natural anti-oxidants. 

Used my Samsung Galaxy Note II to create this

This is my 3rd bottle. When I like the smell of something, I really stick to it for a while. I don't like strong scents so I'm not really a perfume person. Colognes and EDTs are more my thing. Yeah, I think my nose has always been over-sensitive. 

The 30ml bottle is also the perfect size to be carried around. P295 for this. Not bad, right? 

(I buy mine from Echostore branches but you can purchase online.)

No comments:

Post a Comment