Tuesday, April 27, 2010

7 months (almost)

I can't believe it's been that long since I last posted an entry here. My BAD. I've neglected this site and won't make any excuses for it. I miss blogging. I miss it BIG TIME. Just that it's so hard to find the time to sit down and update. When I get home from a long day at the office, all I want to do is spend time with the family and go straight to watching my favorite TV series. Nope, not complaining. Work is uber stressful BUT I've learned to live with it and appreciate the job for all it's complexities.
For now, I can atleast make sure I post something once a week ... perhaps on Saturday afternoons when there's nothing much to do because we usually choose to stay home and just be lazy.
Meantime ... I'd like to share this text message received from Dad today : If the sun shines in our soul, does it matter if it rains outside? Hapiness within always overshadows the sadness that some events bring. Have a blessed day!
It has an extra special meaning because some people who are very close to my and DH's hearts are going through a rough time right now.
Have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment