Saturday, July 2, 2011

We love shoes (and my taho craving)

If it were up to us, our Saturday afternoons would be spent doing nothing at home. Today was an exception. The little girl wanted to go to Rockwell. My Mom's been here for the past 2 days and if there's anyone who can't say NO to the kids, it's her. I literally had to drag myself out of bed to give in to the little girl's incessant pleas. (Then I suddenly remembered I'd been craving for taho! That was my motivation!)

First stop ... we wanted to get Sabine a pair of ballet flats. We headed to Shoebox on the 2nd level because she had a gift card which we haven't used.

The colors for the kids' ballet flats are so nice to look at!

Surprisingly she chose a basic navy blue and insisted that I get my own pair to match hers

Good thing they had the adult version in my size

Still on shoes ...

I found the Anthem shop in a totally different location from their last and took advantage while Neal and Sabine went to another favorite place, National Bookstore. For the next half hour or so, I spent my time drooling over these Vivienne Westwood for Melissa shoes


Anglomania + Ultragirl VII (Frame)

Anglomania + Ultragirl VII (Cameo)

AND...

The Melissa Patchuli which I spotted even before they were released in Manila!

I didn't get to take a photo of all the colors on the shelf because this one really called out to me


Here's a much closer look

They are soooooo pretty!

I had to restrain myself. I could've gotten them on the spot and blown my hair rebonding budget. Instead, I carefully took them off, put them back on the display shelf and said goodbye ... for now. I need that rebonding session a lot more. PLUS, I'm hardly in heels these days. That's me trying to make myself feel better for not getting them haha!

I ran downstairs and looked for that one thing I went to Rockwell for. My Php 25 glass of taho!


That was GOOD!

How was YOUR Saturday?



5 comments:

  1. My Saturday was spent running around with my daughter, to the salon for hair and make-up and to GB5 to buy a gift. Being a shopping expert, was able to buy some sheets at 70% off at Adora and some Stella McCartney Sportswear at 30% off at Adidas in less than 30 minutes. After bringing her to New World, I was able to get last minute tickets to Transformers and dinner at Flapjacks in time to catch the Wimbledon Ladies Finals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the kind of marathon I'd want to be in haha! Hope her party went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Saturday was almost like Coco's except the movie my girls wanted to see was MONTECARLO, how timely!
    Girls got stuff from Mango and I went for Jaspal pillow shams at Adora. Then its pizza night watching the ladies final.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bea, how was Montecarlo? I'm pretty sure my girls will ask me to take them too. Someone I know said it was kind of a waste of time hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually, my girls kinda knew that it was going to be a Lizzie Mcguire rip off just like Selena's "Another Cinderella Story" following Hilary Duff's Cinderella movie... but the Montecarlo setting was a good way to get into "Another Princess Wedding" mood. ;-)

    ReplyDelete