Monday, July 4, 2011

Who has the best nuggets?




For years now, we've been fans of McDonald's Chicken Nuggets. I can't count the times I drove through a McDonald's branch before rushing off to an appointment and getting myself the 6-pc pack with fries and a Coke. My kids are both addicted to it as well.

Tried the frozen ones at SM Hypermarket but they don't compare

Today, my cousin tweeted about Jollibee coming out with their own version, I didn't waste time

Jollibee's Chicken Nugget Crunchers

It truly lives up to its name. The nuggets are crunchy on the outside and super tender on the inside. I hate to say this but ... I think it's goodbye to McDonald's chicken nuggets for now.

I failed to take note of the price
But I'm sure it's competitive

Try it and tell me what you think!




3 comments:

  1. i remember my mom used to buy uncooked mcdo nuggets from a weekend market in makati. it tastes so gooood!

    Im gonna have to try this one from jollibee though, it looks yummy.

    Thanks for sharing, Patty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Try it soon, it's really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mcdo for me :) i buy the mcdo-like nuggets from the grocery and just cook it at home.. forgot the brand.. it's country- something :P

    ReplyDelete