Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sephora Cream Lip Stains --- my new loves!


While in Singapore, I made sure to include Sephora in our itinerary. While the boys and the rest of the family (tired from all the walking) decided to sit down and wait, Anissa and I together with my 3 nieces headed off on a serious beauty hunt!

After trying on so many lipstick/lipgloss samples, I went home with Sephora's Cream Lip Stains in Always Red and Forever Fuschia. I loved these shades so much that even when I had no time to run back to the store, I asked a good friend to get me more.

Here I am wearing Always Red

This one's Forever Fuschia
(due to the natural lighting, you really don't see its full "standout" effect in this photo)

My ratings:

Ease of application - a perfect 10
Pigmentation - highly pigmented
Staying power - 9/10

All in all, this is so worth it for the price!

They each cost SGD 22.00 or about USD 12.00 in the Sephora website

Is Sephora ever coming to Manila? I wonder...


No comments:

Post a Comment