Monday, July 4, 2011

Sunday Family Style : Crisostomo Eastwood Mall


Back here for the nth time but I don't think I've ever blogged about their food yet

We started off with these

Crispin at Basilio (better known as Tokwa't Baboy)
Seriously better than Via Mare's

Bolas de Fuego
The sosyal way to eat crispy fried squidballs

Tadyang ni Tiago (Crispy Beef Tadyang)

Bahay Kubo (Ginataang Gulay)

Eat All You Can Pandan Rice

I forgot to take a photo of the tall glass of Gulaman Sago I ordered
Best I've ever had as well

They had lechon (chopped right before your eyes) but we decided to skip that :)

This place is worth going to if you feel like having Pinoy food with a twist :)

Crisostomo Eastwood Mall, 2/F Eastwood Mall Veranda
Crisostomo is also at Newport Mall, Resorts World Manila

4 comments:

  1. Hay naku Pattelle! You need to take us to this joint in December, ok?
    :))))))))
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. After visiting this...I've been trying to decide to call you PATELLE again....and I am serious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA!!! I don't even remember how it's spelled! One or two T's???

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is most definitely spelled the way I spelled it.
    I have called you PATTELLE all my life. I know!!!
    Trust me on this one.
    :)))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete