Tuesday, November 1, 2011

2 weeks in advance

I'm already using N's birthday gift to me. It's exactly 3 days old today. Eversince my Blackberry Torch took a nosedive into the foot spa machine, I'd been wanting to get a new phone. Thank God I had a temporary phone lent to me by a friend who's such an angel, I had something to use while scouting for the best deal. I ended up going to Kimstore because of its popularity. I also tweeted and asked for recommendations and almost everyone who replied to my query said this online site for gadgets and electronics is really reliable.

On the same day (Saturday, October 29th) in the afternoon, after exchanging a few text messages with Kim, her staff delivered my spanking new Blackberry 9900 right to my doorstep.


The difference between this and my former phone:

2.8-inch touch screen
1.2 GHz ARM processor
768 MB of RAM
New 7 OS
Aesthetically sexy! (thinnest BB device so far)
Chrome outer edge for protection

Plus ... don't laugh but this is really something I enjoy. I love the sound of the keys! LOL. It's a whole lot easier to use compared to the Torch and so much faster, too.

Too bad, Kim didn't have this in white. I would've gone for that. BUT ... just saying, not complaining. My benefactor might hear me and call me ungrateful.


You and I will be inseparable for a while. THANKS, HON!!!

P.S. Kudos to Kimstore for their excellent service!

No comments:

Post a Comment