Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Yummier the 2nd time around

I seem to be making up for lost time
We had to go to Podium tonight to meet with Les of The Tiki Room and claim the Leap Frog My First Leap Pad and Dora Interactive Book we got for Sabine. I've been wanting to take DH and the kids to Cookbook Kitchen and now was the perfect time to do it! I don't know what prompted me to ask DH to make reservations but I'm so glad we did. Even on a week night, the place was quite full. But what I really love about it is the super homey ambiance.
Even my girls felt so at home and comfortable.


She loves her new toy! Thanks to the wonderful fairies from The Tiki Room!


Lovey dovey with Dada while waiting for our orders


Mixed Greens with Honey Mustard Dressing


Pasta Pomodoro


Pasta Al Adobo - two thumbs up! If you love garlic like I do, then you're
going to love this dish for sure. Highly recommended!


Pork Steak with Honey Mustard Sauce - another recommended dish!


I did not forget to order the Parmesan Crusted White Fish so that DH and the kids
could give it a try. They all loved it!


The Grand Finale - Kittin's Scarlet Cake which was, modesty aside, on the house!
They recognized me and thanked me for blogging about my first visit!


Everybody happy!
(Thanks, Mawee --- for the kind gesture! The cake was delicious!)

8 comments:

  1. looks yummy indeed! love your blog, reads it all the time

    ReplyDelete
  2. grabe sis! i miss CBK so much!! yum yum yummm

    ReplyDelete
  3. CBK is comfort food heaven! yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss it too Fran!

    I can't wait to have that Parmesan Crusted White Fish! Yummy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. anonymous...thank you!

    oliboy...heaven is the word!

    fran and didi...guess what, i'm going back tomorrow night hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very creamy and rich tasting fish...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sakai...i agree. you need to share it with someone. i can't imagine finishing a whole order by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patty! Me, I can finish it!! :) Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete