Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Smell Panic Buying - the 1st ever F21 Sale

If fashion maniacs braved the crowds on the first few days of Forever21 Philippines in SM Megamall, I am 100% sure they'll do the same this weekend. Already priced reasonably, how can anyone resist a 50% off sale??? I know I would find it so hard to do, ignore the urge, that is. But then again, I've never even been to the store since it opened. I just can't imagine waiting in line for hours just to shop. Those days are over. Let's see.

Good luck to all of you who have mapped out your weekend and included this in your agenda.

2 comments:

  1. Patty, pass ako sa sale. I've been there once only on a weekend and it took me 1 hour to get into a dressing room and another hour to pay. Imagine with this sale, maybe x 4? Baka same like the opening day, panic buying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, Nikki. I've never even been to the store. Dunno why. I like spending hours on their website more.

    ReplyDelete