Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Forever 21

I've only been to Forever 21 (Megamall) about 3-4x since it opened. All those times, I just happened to be in Megamall for something else but since I was already there and I don't frequent Megamall, I went. Today was probably the longest time I ever spent in the store. Anissa and I purposely went because our afternoon was spent shopping for holiday gifts. After getting a lot of stuff from the SM Department Store (I'm amazed at how much they've leveled up in terms of merchandise), we headed to Forever 21 to look for gifts for the girls in the family. We didn't have much time left though, so we were able to grab a lot less than we had hoped. Which means we need to go back, perhaps on a weekday again, so that we won't have to deal with a thick crowd.

While there, I decided to do a really thorough inspection of their Accessories section. I was on the lookout for some pieces that I intend to use to dress up a plain outfit that I'm planning to wear to a wedding in two weeks. I spent a good half an hour choosing because seriously, it's easy to get dizzy while going through all the stuff! I'm so happy with what I ended up with.


The bracelet is quite pricey at more than P800 but it's quite understandable because it's double the width of the others I saw, plus it had bling all over. I spent about P1,500 for all of these. Definitely a good deal. Other than this, I also scored a dress for just P665. I'll share it sometime soon, when I decide to wear it.

Forever 21 is undoubtedly the place to go for very affordable clothing, shoes, bags and accessories. Given the chance, my teenager would go there every weekend. My toddler though, thinks that the Kids Section could be bigger LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment