Wednesday, May 28, 2008

EMO girl gets a haircut

Finally after a long wait, Anissa got her hair cut and styled today. We were in Trinoma Mall for her shoot and I was hoping to bring her to the BenchFix branch there but guess what...it was fully-booked (for haircuts). On a weekday??? Luckily, we chanced upon this other salon when we arrived in the mall earlier that day. I had heard about it before and if I remembered correctly, the reviews are supposed to be good. ACQUA SALON is on Level 2, Mindanao Wing. Perfect because that's where we were parked! Another bonus is the stylist who attended to Anissa used to work for Basement Salon in Shang Mall. She was obviously well-trained and honestly, even if I was slightly nervous about the cut that Anissa wanted, I'm really happy with the outcome.

Marnelli working on Anissa's hair. Say goodbye to your hair, Emo girl!

I had to keep the little one distracted because she wanted to sit on Ate's lap

Yikes! Ang short na!

aaaayyy! May buntot pala!

ALL DONE!

She's so happy with her new haircut!(And yes...she has stopped bugging me so my ears can finally rest)

No comments:

Post a Comment