Monday, May 26, 2008

Been too long

Yes, I've been away from Blogspot for God knows how long. I've been too focused on my other site and most of the time I get too lazy to move my posts here.

Anyhoo...to make up for this absence, I'm making a comeback via this delicious entry!

These yummy concoctions are from our favorite hang out place in Subic Bay called XTREMELY XPRESSO. We again visited the place for merienda over the weekend and although I was in no mood to eat ice cream (I was hungry so I had pizza instead), I took these photos of their Banana Split and Fudge Sundae, which my BIL and nephew ordered. I've tried the former in the past though and I assure all of you, it tastes just as good as it looks!

If you're planning a trip to Subic, you have to include this place in your itinerary. I'm sure you'll enjoy the other items they have on their extensive menu. XTREMELY XPRESSO is at #1 Dewey Avenue Corner of Sta Rita Street, Subic Bay, Zambales

No comments:

Post a Comment