Sunday, May 10, 2009

There is nothing else I would rather be

At the ripe old age of 40, I can truly say that motherhood is the best thing that's ever happened to me. My girls are growing up well and healthy and there is nothing more I can ask for.

As the entire world celebrates Mother's Day, I can't help but be thankful for the two biggest blessings God has ever given me --- my kids and my Mom. I thank my Mom for being the kind of mother that she was to me while I was growing up because everything she taught me, I will be passing on to my girls. And I'm thankful to Anissa and Sabine for the joy they continue to bring and that blissful feeling I get whenever I look at them.

I can be successful in everything else I do. But only one role fulfills me like no other.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

to all the wonderful Moms out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment