Thursday, July 5, 2007

I'm addicted!

I've known Pao of BaublesBanglesnBeads for a while now but it took sometime before I gathered the courage to order her now famous hand-painted bangles for myself. It's true what others have been saying --- once you get started, it's hard to stop!

My first two purchases from BBB:


Unfortunately, Anissa dropped the one on the bottom and caused it to crack. The one on top was "sequestered" by my niece. But I placed a re-order and they're currently in production --- yaaaayyy!

These are my newer ones:

One of their best-sellers : the Apollo Flirting bangle (mine is in turquoise)


The kiddie/tweenie bangles I got for DD

And the one that takes the cake:

THE HAVAIANAS FOUNDATION BANGLE
Made to order and currently exclusive to our small group of Havaianas afficionados
If you look closely at the bottom left picture, my name is painted on the brown sole he he!

What can I say, I love BBB to death! I'm sure you will, too. If you haven't gotten a BBB bangle for yourself, click HERE.

2 comments:

  1. i now comment - thank you pattybee... for the very nice blog entry...

    now.. my nose is bleed... he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bangles Patty!!!

    Cant wait to see the new collection of BBB!

    ReplyDelete