Saturday, July 4, 2009

7 Days to Go!



The UAAP Season (72) is opening on Saturday, July 11. I can't believe how fast time flies! This year will be hosted by Far Eastern University. PLEASE tell me you'll be responsible about ticket allocation! Last year was a killer!

This year's theme, "One Color, One Goal" is represented by the Sarimanok whose colors are those of the different competing universties. I'm going to miss seeing JV Casio play but I'm sure he'll be present at the games somehow. Are the Archers ready to fight it out this year? I'm hoping Arvie Bringas (our prized rookie) lives up to everyone's high expectations. I hear he was most sought after and is really good.

See you at the Araneta on Saturday!

ANIMO LASALLE!!!

Photo credit : Biag Ken Siak on Wordpress

No comments:

Post a Comment