Tuesday, July 7, 2009

MAC Love

I think I've finally found it. The perfect MAC lipstick-lipgloss tandem, one that works for me! I've been a loyal MAC fan (especially of their face powders and lip products) and on my recent trip to HK, the SA at the Ocean Terminal counter was really patient with me while I chose the stash I was to take home. My "go to" MAC lipstick shade these days is
Viva Glam V...

But I was having a difficult time finding the right shade of lipgloss to top it off with. One that won't drown the color on my lips. Until the friendly SA suggested these...


MAC's Plushglass in Ample Pink (on top) and Fullfilled (bottom)


The girl really knew her MAC lippies well! On hindsight, I should've given her a commendation for her readiness and eagerness to help. These are my HG lipgloss shades from now on.

Here I am wearing Viva Glam V lipstick and Ample Pink Plushglass. Now if only I remembered to get a lip pencil!

1 comment:

  1. Mac lip glass in prrr is nice :) and I think it'll suit you :)

    ReplyDelete