Saturday, June 30, 2007

Rediscovering MAC


I'm not a make up junkie.

Never was and I don't think I ever will be. I have just the right amount of essentials in my kikay kit. The 3 things I can't live without are : eyebrow powder (I have very few eyebrow hairs *loser*), eyeliner (for the upper lashline as well as the waterline) and blush. I love wearing lipgloss, too, but I tend to lick my lips a lot so they kinda defeat their purpose. I'm slowly learning to kick this bad habit though, so I'm back to glossing my lippes =)

On a recent trip to Shang Mall where I met up with some girlfriends at DOME for coffee, I found myself browsing at the MAC counter in Rustan's. I realized that it's been years since my last MAC purchase. When I was still working in a hotel, I would regularly buy my lipstick and face powder from MAC. I don't know and can't remember why I stopped buying. But while I was looking around at they stuff they had, I became reminded of my MAC hoarding days back then when I would take advantage of every business trip to HK to bring home loads of Studio Fix, Taupe and Marrakesh lipsticks and Spice lipliner. I suddenly missed buying MAC! =(

Well...you can probably guess how that trip to the mall ended up. I've rediscovered my favorite cosmetic brand and now the proud owner of NC35 Sheer Pressed Powder, powder blush in Mocha (super duper natural on the cheeks, I swear!), Lipglass in Lust, Tinted Lip Conditioner and Lip Gelee in Dewey Jube.

Broke? Yes! Happy? Very!!! =)

*This entry was originally posted in my Multiply site

No comments:

Post a Comment