Saturday, June 30, 2007

Wait no more

I remember ordering these from my online buddy and now friend (and fellow mineral make up addict), Nikki some 3 months ago and now they're here. I can't wait to try them out!

Lumiere Brush Set and J.Lynne Lipcream in Judy


I love the velvet-y feel of the pouch and the size which is so convenient!

The brushes up close...

Psst! You'll never believe how much the brush set cost including shipping all the way from the US. I won't bother to post the price here because it's useless, the promo is over and it's now back to its regular price *hee hee hee*.

P.S.
It's been about 2 months since I first blogged about this and I've been using these brushes since they arrived. They definitely deserve all the hype they've been getting in various mineral make-up forums, both local and international. I love them!

*This entry was originally posted in my Multiply site

No comments:

Post a Comment