Sunday, July 6, 2008

You lose a little, you win lots!

I may have felt slightly disappointed about missing today's big Lasalle-Ateneo game (the first time in years!), especially when right after DH left the house, Sabine's condition immediately improved. She's now fever-free and is back to her old makulit self, as you can very well see...
This smiley face just got rid of my frustrations
Other than the game, I also missed a wonderful lunch with DH at my favorite Araneta restaurant, Volare but honestly? I think he's missing a lot more --- the huge relief he could've felt upon seeing Sabine up and about again.

4 comments:

  1. hi sis!!! its nice to see sabine up and about :) btw ill link you up to my site ah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Fran thanks! Yes go ahead and I'll do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winner ng smile! :) Too bad we lost, but at least Sabine's doing great na!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Didi! Yeah too bad talaga but that's just game 1. I hope the boys learned from their mistakes. We might have lost but you got your 10 seconds of fame hahaha!

    ReplyDelete