Monday, July 30, 2007

Shang Mall 29 July 2007

Sundays are sacred for my side of the family. This is the one day in the week that we get together and it's been this way eversince DB and I were kids. Too bad he couldn't join us yesterday, too tired from work the previous night.

We went to our favorite Shang Mall for 6pm mass. While the grown-ups had coffee in Cafe Provencale, the kids went on the carousel. Big girl Anissa was begging her Lolo to choose CPK for dinner but my DF was bent on eating in Gloria Maris, to which I happily agreed (despite Anissa's wild protests).

My obviously naughty 1 yr old baby girl, Sabine loving every minute on the carousel


One of Sabine's usual crazy moments, this time with big sister Anissa


DM loves my kids to death


DF is just plain nuts over this little one


I'm crazy about her myself


Mommy and her girls --- my pride and joy! (oops...Sabine not looking)


Dada and Mommy

Will write about what we had for dinner in a separate entry =)


No comments:

Post a Comment