Friday, February 22, 2013

The Face Shop Face It Designing Cake Eyebrow


Such a kilometric name for a tiny set


This is shade No. 1 Beige Brown and is so cost friendly at less than P500 (sorry, can't remember the exact price of this one). I got mine more than a year ago and it's just now that I'm kinda needing to buy a new one. Take note, I use this every single day EVEN WHEN I'M AT HOME. Actually, I may still have a couple of months to go with the one I have but I just want a back-up that I can use anytime. I don't have to blend the two shades. The one on the right is enough for me, when applied with a slightly wet eyebrow brush. Sayang? Maybe I should use them in tandem so it's not like I'm throwing half of it away. Will definitely explore when I get my new set. 

While it's nice that it already comes with tools, the handles are too short. I prefer this :


It's the Charm Eyebrow Brush Duo which I totally love! 
Photo source : Beautyandminerals.multiply.com

I've always been so obsessed with getting my eyebrows right. After many, many years of practice I think I've finally mastered the art of drawing my brows. I can do it even when I'm already in the car and on the move. I know this because my Mom, who has the same obsession (yes, the sparse eyebrows run on her side of the family), asked me recently what I use and how I apply it because she loves the way my eyebrows are done. Mother knows best! 



What do you all think? :) 

4 comments:

  1. Marami pa akong kakaining bigas when it comes to shaping my eyebrows. Lol. Sometimes I get it right, sometimes I don't. It's like, my Achilles heel. Haha!

    Yours are so beautifully done. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikaw naman! Yours aren't bad. You should see my old photos nakakatawa! May stage na my eyebrows looked like leeches. LOL!!! Thank you for the compliment! :)

      Delete
  2. Nice eyebrows, real natural and soft looking! I found out that design my eyebrows pencil from the face shop is good too:) currently using it and love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks! :) Is the pencil you're using the slanted tipped one? If so, I recently got that too and I alternate using it with the powder. I find myself more drawn to the powder still though. It's easier to control with a brush. I tend to overdo it sometimes with the pencil hihi. :))

      Delete