Thursday, July 31, 2008

EMO girl's evening with Chris Daughtry

The ticket prices were ridiculous
P8,000 for front row seats in an unairconditioned venue? Come on!
I tried to convince Anissa that we would be better off watching the concert from Fishy's balcony (which we could have all to ourselves)
But of course as expected, she almost threw an EMO fit hehehe


Can you guess who "won" in the end?


And can you guess who she was in connivance with?


And while big sister screamed her lungs out at Chris D.'s concert
This little one was in a concert of her own at her new favorite hangout,
"Powow Seyshen"


The view from Fishy's balcony...my very own private box hehehe!
(yes, I'm a Bad Mom I didn't go with Anissa to the concert...4K for a ticket??? anyway I think she enjoyed it even more because stage Mom wasn't with her)


AND WHAT ON EARTH WERE THEY THINKING???
This was the mandate for that night from Eastwood Management

6 comments:

  1. holy crappy! 8k??? talo pa cinderella! and with cover charge pa! golly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, ridiculous! But no, the cover charge of P300 was for those who were planning to just sit around outside the concert venue (in the al fresco area) and listen. Grabe diba?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tsk.. Tsk.. Eastwood/Megaworld talaga o!!

    How was the concert? I still can't imagine how they transformed the place eh! Pano kumasha??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The place was packed and based on what I heard (hehehe from the balcony where I was), Chris Daughtry didn't disappoint his audience. They enclosed the entire area in the middle, the one with the tent. Put a perimeter fence all around and there were bleachers inside. Major expense on their part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patty! That's really nice that he delivered. I heard from a friend na he's such a good performer! He was so nice daw that he requested the lights be turned off, counted off and had everyone click their cameras all at the same time. (Gave me goosebumps! Weird noh?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, Anissa told me about the lights off thing. Okay nga eh...he had good rapport with the audience. A sign that his popularity hasn't gotten to his head.

    ReplyDelete