Sunday, March 9, 2008

Airborne to refund consumers

I just wrote about AIRBORNE being a trusted remedy and was surprised to find out this morning from a friend (who's also an Airborne fan) that the makers are facing a huge lawsuit in the US.
At first I thought it was discovered to contain harmful ingredients. But from what I've read so far, that doesn't seem to be the case. They're being held responsible for false claims, that is, for being a "cold buster".
There are a lot of reactions from AIRBORNE users saying it has worked for them each time and I honestly feel the same way. If there's nothing harmful about it, I'm going to keep taking it everytime I feel a cold coming on. I just hope this investigation they're conducting doesn't yield disturbing results in the future.
Read the full article HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment