Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Outlet shopping

In the States, this is what I love most. I hope more and more brands put up outlet stores here (I know there are already a few in Sta. Rosa, Laguna). One of the stores I like going back to is the Regalong Pambahay Outlet Store in Mandaluyong, along Pioneer Street. DH and I went there again recently to look around during our spare time.


The place is huge, like a warehouse but nicer

Endless shelves of home decor

They have a section that's black and white. See those Victorian picture frames? They're so pretty! Too bad they'll look out of place in my house.

I want a mirror this big hahaha!


And a lounger just like this for those lazy moments


This is their Clearance sectionIf you pay in cash, you get 20% off the tag priceCredit card purchases are subject to a 15% discount

No comments:

Post a Comment