Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Teakwood heaven is right in Mandaluyong

Right beside the Regalong Pambahay Outlet Store is another place where you can find really beautiful home furniture made of Teak wood. Everything is imported from Indonesia, where Teak is supposedly more plentiful. I learned from googling that Teak wood is really expensive because it has a natural oil which prevents it from aging the way other types of wood do. It's also this oil that keeps termites away. Great, right?

The store's name is KOMODO

One of my favorite pieces in the store is this coffee table with drawersI think it was priced at over 20K

I've always wanted a desk just like this. I didn't look at the price because I didn't want to be disappointed but I'm pretty sure this was somewhere between 15K and 25K

I can imagine this book case in one corner of my bedroom


A really functional footbench with drawers (that's DH on the bed hehehe)

This 4-seater table was more than 20K and the chairs, almost 8K eachI'll have to wish hard to fill my entire house with Teak wood furniture hehehe. One piece a month maybe? Hmmm...that's a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment