Sunday, March 2, 2008

Dang this sweet tooth!

It's almost 2am and I'm still craving for something sweet. There's sugar-free Ensaimadas and Chocolate Roll in the fridge but I'm in the mood for something else ... CUPCAKES! I don't know what started this crazy love for cupcakes but it's there and I can't deny it!

I came across an article on Karen's Kitchen and now I'm really really sorry I had to look at all those photos! See for yourselves just how tempting these are...



Banana Chocolate Chip with Peanut Butter Icing



Lemon Strawberry Tea with Strawberry Icing



Carrot and Zucchini with Cream Cheese Icing

Cupcakes @ P50 each, Samplers in dozens also available



Cafe Au Lait Mousse Crunch, P650 8-inch



BEST SELLER : Chocolate Ganache (looks sooo rich!), P600



How smart is this? - Mixed Blueberry and Strawberry Cheesecake, P700



Frozen Brazo : Green Tea, P330



Frozen Brazo : Strawberry, P360



Frozen Brazo : Manila Vanilla, P350

Now don't I just hate myself even more? I'll be going to bed with a growling tummy!
Find out more about Karen's Kitchen HERE

I will be trying her out very, very soon!

Photo credit : Shopcrazy.com.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment