Sunday, March 9, 2008

Now I know why my headache won't go away

I'm still up after having slept through most of the afternoon and as a sort of "tradition", I'm watching the Bb. Pilipinas Pageant Question and Answer portion I can't believe that five girls have been interviewed so far and none of them have given decent responses. Just some examples:
Judge : If you were to become a leader, who would you like to be? (or something to that effect)Candidate : If I were to become a LEETHER, I would like to be ... (5 second pause) Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo (sidenote: at this point, the crowd in Araneta Coliseum starts to "boo" her). Because she is our current president of the PEELEEPINS and I'm also a SK Chairman. At 17 yrs old I already serve the people of the PEELEEPINS...
Emcee (Paolo Bediones) : How do you feel about winning most of the special awards tonight?Candidate : Oh I really feel OVERWARMED by all the awards given to me...ANO DAWWWW??? BAKA MAINIT ANG SPOTLIGHTS SA ARANETA?
Emcee (Paolo Bediones) : You're in the semi-finals...how do you feel right now?Candidate : I'm so thankful for being here! I'd like to thank the judges for MAKING ME TO THE CUT...CUT THE B.S. PLEAAAASE!
Emcee : You feel a lot of pressure right now? Candidate : No I don't feel a lot of pressure right now.Emcee: Good for you, please choose a name of a judge.Judge : What role did your family play in your becoming a contestant of the Bb. Pilipinas?Candidate : Well my family's role is very important because THEY'RE ARE...uh...THEY WAS...HAHAHAHA I'm so sorry! My PAMILY...uh my FAMILY...hee hee hee! I'm so sorry! I told you that I don't feel any pressure...hee hee hee...pero eto ako...ha ha ha! Okay...okay...my family's role is very important to me. Thank you! ... NO PRESSURE DAW YAN ANAK NG...!!!

Ayoko na ituloy ito sumasakit lang lalo ang ulo ko...baka matuloy pa itong trangkaso ko. Pambihira, wala bang matinong screening committee ang Bb. Pilipinas??? My gasssss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment