Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Coming Soon : MAC Lustering


I recently blogged about an epiphany of sorts, thanks to my good friends P and S.
I didn't realize (more like, I refused to accept) that I could get away with wearing red lipstick. But thanks to them, MAC Russian Red is now part of my lipstick collection.

Here's the 2nd part of that epiphany. Another color I've always been averse to (when it comes to make-up atleast), is pink. Who knew that they'd be able to convince me to wear it?! I still can't wear light pink shades though, they make me look so pale. DEATHLY pale, to be precise. Darker shades are definitely more "me".

Coming soon, because another friend snagged it for me in HK

It was "out of stock" in MAC Power Plant Mall, which didn't really come as a surprise to us.
Good thing HK supposedly never runs out of this.
Thanks, J for grabbing this for me! I can't wait to use it.

During our last family vacation in Subic though, I walked into the Body Shop store at PureGold and browsed through their lipstick selection and found a really nice shade of Fuschia. Their #69 lipstick is supposedly the best in their line. The best part? The shop turned out to be an outlet store! I got the lipstick for just P400, about 30% off its original price.

No comments:

Post a Comment