Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pantene's Nature Fusion Line


After coming from our yearly Subic (post Christmas, pre New Year annual) vacation, we decided to drop by Clark to see what the duty free shops there have in store. Since the stores are not positioned beside one another, we decided to stop by Puregold, since we are so used to shopping in Puregold Subic anyway.

I was surprised that the store in Clark is like 5 times bigger! It's a huge warehouse filled with everything from groceries, toiletries, household needs, hardware needs, toys ... you name it! And there were so many items on "buy one, take one" mode. I was in shopping heaven!

Other than a king-sized "bed in a bag" which we got at 50% off and the usual groceries, I also got bathroom rugs and kitchen towels at "buy one, take one". But most of our purchases were from the toiletries section. The girls had a fiesta choosing their shampoos and lotions and powders. I, on the other hand, spent some time only in the shampoo section because Pantene's Nature Fusion line caught my fancy. I had not seen this in the store in Subic and I really wanted to try it. After a few minutes, I decided to go for the Smooth Vitality variant.

I tried it out for the first time yesterday and I'm filled with regret for buying just one bottle each of the shampoo and conditioner. I really should've gotten more! I'm not sure if S&R in Manila carries this line, but I'm crossing my fingers because S&R also owns Puregold. It smells really good, not overpowering at all. And it made blowdrying so much easier. My hair is still soft and smooth this morning upon waking up. I hate to sound like an endorser but it's true! If I have to go back to Clark to get stocks, then so be it!

I kinda forgot how much they cost me, but I'm very sure that each bottle wasn't over $10. More like $7.00 each. Someone please let me know if they've seen this in S&R?


4 comments:

  1. Hello, available sa sm, pero yung shampoo lang =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info :) Would that be in the dept store or the supermarket?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supermarket, saw it at sm san lazaro supermarket =)

    ReplyDelete