Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 10 : The Day Before The Day


Today was Monday, because people went back to work and the kids returned to school. I had the whole day to myself at home and while I would normally be restless (yup, I'm sometimes still not used to this stay-at-home-Mom role), today was so different. 

I continue to be thankful because the calmness in my heart was and is still there. I found the time to meditate and pray the rosary after N left for work and while the house was so quiet. It felt so good to be able to do that. 

Except for Anissa who was dismissed from class at 430 but wanted to go straight to Club Gymnastica with her team mates to train, everyone is home. The house is noisy again, thanks to Sabine, and I'm now quietly updating my blog while waiting for some TV show episodes to download completely so I can immerse myself in them while waiting to get sleepy.


Tomorrow is THE day I get my chest biopsy results.

Lord, please continue to hold my hand
Daddy, thank you for interceding for me. Don't stop now!
Mama Mary, thank you for your comforting, motherly embrace

A new chapter in my life begins tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Katrina. Thank you for the prayers. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a follower of your blog miss patty. Be strong and always have faith. I'll pray for you miss patty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much, Mary Joy. God bless!

    ReplyDelete