Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Rush

The Christmas shopping bug bit me a bit too late this year. I only started shopping for gifts last Tuesday! Before that, even if I was surrounded by friends who were either done shopping or halfway through their lists, I still didn't get the urge to do anything about mine. In fact, I only looked at my Christmas list a day before I started to shop. That's how "out of it" I was.

Thankfully, I had all that energy...once I started, I couldn't stop! I went to Greenhills on Tuesday, Shang Mall on Wednesday, Power Plant on Thursday and Friday and Shang again on Saturday. Last night, we were in Eastwood Mall and today I still have ONE more gift to get. Just one last one!

Don't ask me about my gift wrapping though. Most of the gifts I picked up at the mall don't need to be wrapped (thank God!). And oh...I was shocked that Rustan's was a breeze. I was able to have all the gifts I bought wrapped, there were no long queues unlike last year. All my Rustan's-bought gifts I had to wrap myself because I didn't want to fall in line and wait forever for my stuff to be wrapped. I got a lot of stuff from Greenhills though and all of those I need to still wrap individually. I've been staring at them for days, tried to start and I did. But after wrapping 10 gifts, my granny back problem kicked in and I threw in the towel hahaha! Now I'm thinking maybe I should just ask Yaya to do it for me.

Oh well...

Off to the mall I go again! Wish me and my feet good luck! They're really starting to complain after all the trauma they've been getting. I'm definitely getting my mani-pedi-foot massage tomorrow!

Hope you're all done with your Christmas shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment