Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Currently Reading : Sophie Kinsella's "Remember Me?"


I know I'm a late bloomer. This book came out ages ago, but I only thought of getting a copy yesterday. I'm not done reading, but I'm enjoying the book so far (I reckon I'll be finished reading by tomorrow morning). I've been wanting to read something "light" and this is the perfect book for those boring, don't-have-anything-else-to-do-because-Sabine-is-asleep moments at home, now that I'm on holiday from work. I don't think this is a best-seller like any of Kinsella's Shopaholic books (all of which I read) but hopefully the ending won't burst my bubble. This paperback copy costs P295 in National Bookstore. I'm glad I didn't buy the hardbound version hahaha!

Image credit : Amazon.comsophie

No comments:

Post a Comment