Thursday, December 11, 2008

Officially Potty Trained!


No, not me! Hahaha! As of today, December 11, 2008, at 2 years and 7 months--- my dear Sabine is officially friends with the potty! Woohoooooo! I decided to hold off issuing this press release to see if she'll be consistently running to the potty everytime she needs to go. Now she really does! We're nappy-free in the daytime and only wear them at night and when out in the mall. I still need to teach her though that public toilets are a no-no at the moment. Sometimes she still asks to run to the nearest restroom whenever we're out. She is so OC, too. Insists on washing not just once, but twice. And once she had to remind me to wash her hands, too, after. Proud of you, little one!!!

P.S. We're a tad late because our pedia wanted this to happen as soon as Sabine turned 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment