Sunday, May 15, 2011

Can't Get Enough of Instagram


I'm not an iPhone user. Never been and I don't think I'll ever make the switch (loyal to Blackberry). But recently, this app that everyone's been using to share their photos on Twitter and Facebook, got me thinking. Good thing I'm using my iPod Touch a lot these days and so that period of uncertainty didn't last very long. Since I use my iPod Touch to surf the net anyway, I loaded Instagram into it (yes, for free!) and we have been inseparable since.

I just looooove playing around with the different photo effects!

Sabine's Mother's Day card and "gift"

The Adobong Puti I cooked last week

Bacon-wrapped Baguio Beans

The Matador from Chuck's Deli

I've taken quite a few more photos since I started using this wonderful app.
Allow me to share them in my succeeding entries.

Meantime, I totally recommend that iPhone, iPod and iPad users and addicts jump on the Instagram bandwagon ASAP. Your photos will never be the same again.

1 comment:

  1. Chuck's Deli food vouchers for only P150 instead of P300! Try their slabwich, subwich, flatwich. ground and pounders. Sign up in Pakyaw for free to get this deal: http://pakyaw.com.ph/team.php?id=66

    ReplyDelete