Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Good Hair Day


About two weeks ago, I chanced upon this group buying site Salamat.ph which boasted of a different system compared to all other group buying sites around : no pre-payment. You click on "buy" and the voucher is automatically routed into your account's folder. You then proceed to the merchant and pay right there. Not a bad idea. I found this site even more interesting when I saw that they had a P699 deal for a haircut, manicure and pedicure at Louis Philip Kee Salon The Fort or Connecticut, Greenhills.

My friend, Michelle and I agreed to each get a voucher and before we knew it, we were booked at the Greenhills branch. We had both been dying to get haircuts. I couldn't and still don't remember the last time I had one. My hair style had become terribly boring, no personality at all. I was sure I wanted layers and so did Michelle. So that's what we told John Imperio, the salon's Creative Director when he asked us what we wanted him to do with our hair.

We were too busy catching up so I only have the "after" photos to show


Here we are with our pretty layers


On my way home in the car ... I love that my hair doesn't look pin straight. It's got volume but not over the top.

I'm so stupid for not taking Michelle's solo pic because I just really loved the way John layered her hair at the back. The mani-pedi experience was super as well. Chai, our nail technician, did a great job. Really clean and no murdered cuticles yay!!!

My nail polish of choice was OPI's Comet Loves Cupid


Notice how the sides are all clean?
She was great!


Up next ... I need to retouch my hair color (within June) and get another rebond (mid-July). I'm not sure how my stylist is going to react to the fact that I was "unfaithful" to her by having someone else cut my hair. But to color it is something I wouldn't trust someone else to do at this point, so I need to see my stylist soon.

P.S. Too bad Louis was out of town. I'm sure he wouldn't remember me because the only time he cut my hair was before he opened his own salon at The Fort. He was still in Cielo Salon (Sen. Gil Puyat cor. Ayala Avenue). His fees haven't changed since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment