Sunday, July 8, 2012

Our Awesome Weekend


The family went on a much-needed respite and was privileged to have stayed at this beautiful place somewhere in the south. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to say whose property this is, upon the owner's request. I was a bit sad that my Anissa wasn't able to join us on this trip due to dance rehearsals for the dance concert she'll be performing in tonight. I'm hoping we can go back sometime in the not-so-distant future. 

The stay was extremely short, just one night. So I had to make sure to take in as much as I could while I  was there. I'll let the photos speak for themselves because really ... this place was so amazing, I was speechless most of the time. 


Pool Area


A portion of the huge balcony of the house where we stayed


The walkway outside the house that was assigned to us


At the foyer on the 2nd floor of our house, this door led to our bedroom. Awesome detail.


Our house was Filipiniana-themed. I loved these capiz windows.


The main road leading to the main property. So well-maintained. 

So much more to see 


These are just photos I took using my iPhone 4s (fab quality, huh? my poor Lumix has been sitting in the dry cabinet for months!). There are more photos in N's DSLR camera. I will share those as soon as he's converted them. 

Oh this place ... until today, I have only dreamed of going to a place as beautiful as this. 

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment