Sunday, July 15, 2012

Reposting ...


I'm reposting this quote because it's appropriate.

Last night was looney night. I refer to my meltdowns as looney moments. Why? Because they hit me without warning, they come from nowhere and at the most unexpected (sometimes most embarassing) times. Looney moments are when I'm suddenly hit with thoughts of my Dad and I start crying uncontrollably. Good thing I was home last night, in bed, and everyone was fast asleep.

I cried for a good 20 minutes, waking N up slightly. When these moments come, I can't hold back. I just have to let it all out. One good cry and then I'm okay again.

That's why I call them Looney moments. It's just so fortunate that today is Sunday and I'm going to church. I'll be able to find comfort there and I'm looking forward to getting some.

Hope you all have a blessed and peaceful Sunday with your loved ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment