Friday, July 27, 2012

Shi Lin : Impromptu Lunch


First time here as a family. Some things are better done unplanned. This was totally a last-minute thing. Unfortunately, N and Anissa couldn't join us. The former was busy with work and my big girl was in school. I haven't been so full in a long time!

I was a bit surprised that we didn't have to wait too long for our orders to arrive, considering how packed the restaurant was (we went to the Podium Mall branch). 

Clockwise from left : 

Century Egg
Spicy Jellyfish (favorite!)
Pickled Cabbage (5 stars)
Hot n Sour Soup (10 stars, soooo good!)


 Clockwise from left:

Steamed Spinach (baby girl's fave)
Fried Porkchop (not bad)
Shrimp Dumplings (yum yum)
The famous Xiao Long Bao (2 thumbs up!)


Clockwise from left:

Pork Wanton Noodles (also baby girl's order)
Fried Rice with Shrimps
Salt n Pepper Squid (another winner)
My favorite dessert, Almond Jelly with Lychee


How many people ate all of these? LOL. Look below.


I enjoyed the food A LOT.
But this was really the best part. Digging into all those delicious dishes with my foodie family.


No comments:

Post a Comment