Saturday, July 7, 2007

UAAP Season 70


We went to Araneta as planned, with much anticipation and excitement. De La Salle is finally ending its 12-month suspension from the UAAP and everyone who loves this school and its players has been waiting (im)patiently for this day to come.

We encountered a minor bump when halfway to the venue, I realized to my utter dismay that I had accidently worn DH's Havaianas! So with a really heavy heart (and soon, a temper tantrum due to the heavy traffic), DH made a detour so we could go back home and I could change flip flops --- argh! Got to Araneta at exactly 1pm and by then we were starving so we decided to grab a quickie lunch @ Cafe Bola. I've been missing my favorite Sirloin Tapa with Egg =)

We got in just a couple of minutes before the match between DLSU and UP started. I managed to take good photos because we got Patron tickets.

Looking forward to the next exciting game!

A sea of green

The Gang Green

THE coach

Timeout!

In action

And La Salle wins!

Hail to De La Salle...

Winner smiles



6 comments:

  1. How'd you get patron tickets? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so sure but I think hubby got it from someone who works in Araneta because Gateway is his client =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm so jealous. haha.

    See you at the Ateneo-La Salle game, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, on the 26th! Say hi if you see me 'k? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooh! A fellow La Sallian! Coolness! I wish I could attend the big game on the 26th - unfortunately, I'll be somewhere else! I miss the excitement though - I've been watching it only on TV for the past 2 years - apparently, according to my mom (who's obsessed with DLSU & Uaap) I don't 'cheer' enough kaya hindi ako ang sinasama.. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha candishhh! I know how your Mom feels. I sometimes hate sitting in the Patron section because I stick out like a sore thumb, jumping up and down and yelling like crazy when everyone else beside me is dead =P

    ReplyDelete