Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sampling On-going


I was bummed when I missed out on Sample Room's first wave of samples. I waited and waited for them to be officially launched and then I had to step out of the house for errands. People grabbed and how! I think their website had issues for a while due to the volume of people availing, so in the end, I had nothing. Boo hoo hoo!

Luckily, I was able to catch the second wave just in time. It took me a while to decide but I finally went for this



Céleteque DermoScience Brightening Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener has Eyeseryl® Tetrapeptide Complex that effectively counters the formation of loose skin around the eyes by improving skin elasticity and fighting water accumulation, the 2 main drivers of puffiness around the eyes. It also significantly lightens the skin around the eyes for a brighter-free look, in just 4 weeks.
Full Size: 15 ml
Price: PHP 299
Sample Size: 1 pc. 15 ml (full size)


Yup, it's a full-sized sample! Wheeeee!

I chose this over the other Celeteque products in this batch because, I've been neglecting my eye area for the longest time when I really shouldn't. I'm a late sleeper but I wake up early for my kids. Lack of sleep is something that's not new to me. Even after my breast cancer diagnosis, I still can't get into the habit of getting a full 8-hour sleep. I don't have a nasty case of under eye circles but why wait? 

I've been using this for the past 2 days, I guess it's too early to tell if there really is any difference. Perhaps I'll give it another week before I review it. 

I just want to say that Sample Room's service is superb. I got this 24 hours after I sent them my payment for the shipping charge (via G-Cash). 

If you haven't registered yet, don't forget to do so. Everything is absolutely free and it's really easy to earn points. You pay for shipping only and that's that! 

Visit SampleRoomPh to know what I'm talking about :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment