Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy Birthday, my dearest N!



I am celebrating you today, for all the wonderful things that you are. Thank you for taking care of me! This journey is better because I share it with you. 

"God bless you and keep you, 
God smile on you and gift you, 
God look you full in

 the face
and make you prosper."
(Numbers 6:24-26, MSG)



12 years ... 12 birthdays.  This one may be your most memorable one yet, with all the things that have happened this year and the challenges we've had to face together.  I am so thankful to have you with me, holding my hand every step of the way since Daddy died and the time I was diagnosed in August.  The burden is so much lighter because I have you here to share it with. 



God has been so good to us. He sees how good you've been to me. I can't wait for Him to reward you. When that day comes, I'll be the happiest because I know you truly deserve it. 



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HON! I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment