Saturday, December 29, 2012

The day I couldn't find my eyebrows


Actually, it was the day my make-up kit went missing mysteriously. The previous day, I left it inside the van when N and I went to Medical City for my 3rd chemo cycle. Our family driver confirmed that he found it on the passenger seat and brought it down when he got home after. He said one of the helpers put it on top of the side table in the living room. The kit has since mysteriously re-appeared but let me just tell you how much I panicked when I realized it was gone!

The next day, we were all set to go out when my kit was nowhere. I looked high and low, asked the helpers to assist, asked the kids if they played with my stuff ... to no avail. It felt like torture (OA) but the thought of going out without eyebrows??? Que horror! 

I hurriedly looked for an alternative and the only thing I could find was my K-Palette 1-day Tattoo Eyeliner. Good thing I have a brown one. I wouldn't have been able to pull it off if I had one in black (hello ... Bella Flores???). Anyway, it was probably out of extreme desperation that I was able to "draw" my eyebrows successfully. Look!


I can't believe I used liquid liner to achieve this! The thing is, I've tried doing it around twice since this first time and I can't seem to get it right. Hahaha!

The good part is, I know it CAN be done.

I can't stop staring at this photo. My eyebrows never looked better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment