Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tired But Not Too Tired For Food

My 3rd and last meeting ended at 530pm today. 2 hours of brainstorming, I felt so drained by the time it ended. I had to drive to Boni High Street after that to pick up DH because he had a meeting there (we only have one car on Tuesdays and Wednesdays) so by the time we got home, I was exhausted. DM was waiting for us and announced that she wanted to take the kids out to dinner. Oh boy...I honestly wasn't in the mood and was simply looking forward to taking a shower, finalizing my slides for tomorrow's presentations (I have two scheduled, one after another) and watching the latest episode of Gossip Girl season 2.

But when she mentioned that she didn't want to go far, just to Som's which is a hop, skip and jump from where we live, I agreed to go right away. Nothing like authentic Thai food to liven my spirit and cap this busy but super productive day.

We ordered a feast! Tom Yum Soup, Spring Rolls, Shrimp Fried Rice, Mixed Noodle Soup, Pad Thai and Green Beef Curry. Everything was so good and we managed to take some leftovers home! Guess how much our total bill was? An unbelievable P1,200 hehehe!

Tomorrow will be another extremely busy day...and the same goes for Friday. The weekend seems so far away. Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment