Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's Just So Me


I found this the other day and couldn't resist sharing it on my Facebook wall


sar·casm (särkzm)
n.
1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
3. The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

I'm really not sure where I get this from
I know, I know it's not exactly something to be proud of and I admit, the things that come out of my mouth when I'm truly upset are just so "tagos sa buto" (now how do you translate that into English?).

I always pray for strength and patience whenever I feel I'm about to explode, because whoever is on the receiving end is most likely to get hurt or (if she/he isn't the sensitive type) terribly annoyed. I'm a work in progress when it comes to this. But hey, I use sarcasm even in the lightest of situations.

What's YOUR "super power"?

No comments:

Post a Comment